|Zero to Hero|
|Proceeded By||The Show Must Go On... Or Else|
Zero to Hero is episode 20 of Season 5.
Jerry sends the Spies on a mission where they quickly capture a ridiculous villain who created a special serum to turn him into a real-life version of Humongo Man, an action figure! Also, Alex goes on a date with Virgil, but when she decides that they should be "just friends" he does not want to give up, and accidentally views the girls in full spy gear! This gives him a new idea to win Alex over, but will it end up fantastic or disastrous?
- Inflatable Lead Anvil
- Jetpack Backpack
- Super Sticky Dried Date
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Yo-yo Lasso
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- Malibu University has yoga-lates.
- Clover knows about Humungo Man from her nephew.
- Humungo Man's clothing is very similiar to Superman's. The differences are the belt and boots.
- Alex is allergic to kelp. If she eats it, her face becomes puffy.