The World Organization Of Human Protection (or WOOHP) is a worldwide spy agency in "Totally Spies!".
Founded and headed by Jerry Lewis, WOOHP uses cutting edge technology and highly skilled agents to fight crime all over the world.
The headquarters are located in Downtown Los Angeles right next to Wilshire Boulevard.
The building itself has been shown to be in the shape of a W. Most of the agents appear to adults (but WOOHP also employs middle school, high school, and college/university students), arms them with high-tech gadgets, and dispatches them to the scene whenever a world domination plan or mass mayhem is detected.
Agents are trained in various martial art fighting styles and as such, are more than a match for any supervillain. Not only that, Jerry has international friends who helped them open WOOHP on other locations around the world including San Francisco.
- The WOOHP agent screening process as described by Jerry in "Totally Busted".
- Background check
- Physical analysis
- Ratification by the Board of Governors
- Written exam
- Many were developed by Mario.
- "A locked door is a spies worst enemy". ("Super Sweet Cupcake Company")
- Forensic science ("Totally Busted")
- Hand to Hand combat ("Totally Busted")
- Knots class ("Like, So Totally Not Spies")
- Obstacle course ("Totally Busted")
- Pilates ("Nine Lives")
- There was no section on dealing with the Scamlar liquid metal. ("Morphing Is Sooo 1987")
- Vehicle specifications ("Jungle Boogie")
48 hour training
- Extreme martial arts ("Totally Spies! The Movie")
- High-tech weapon and equipment use ("Totally Spies! The Movie")
- Super secret surveillance techniques ("Totally Spies! The Movie")
- "Evil Hair Salon" -- buying 2 wigs at $1250 per wig ($2500 total) is considered a major field equipment expense
- "Evil Ice Cream Man Much?" -- damaging a vehicle is met with disdain
- "Shrinking" -- a prototype reconnaissance/surveillance satellite costs $1,000,000; the full scale version costs $1,000,000,000
- "Stark Raving Mad" -- a Compowder is expensive
- Hundredth Villain Caught ("Super Agent Much?")
- Best Apprehension Manuever ("WOOHP-tastic!")
- Best Spy Technique ("WOOHP-tastic!")
- Most WOOHP-tastic Agent ("WOOHP-tastic!")
- Interim spy ("Totally Busted")
- Junior spy ("Evil Promotion Much?")
- Super spy ("Evil Promotion Much?")
- Solo spy ("Solo Spies")
- 19th Floor ("A Spy is Born II")
- Aquarium with underwater hallway ("The New Jerry")
- Computer analysis room ("Stark Raving Mad", "Totally Spies! The Movie")
- Conference room ("Evil Promotion Much?", "Like, So Totally Not Spies")
- Jerry Lewis's office
- Offices ("A Spy is Born I", "A Spy is Born II", "The New Jerry")
- Research and development laboratory ("Pageant Problems", "WOOHP-tastic!")
- Storage area ("The New Jerry")
- The emergency button activates glass barriers. ("Evil Jerry")
- Training area ("Mime Your Own Business", "Totally Busted", "Totally Switched Again")
- Garages for ground vehicles.
- Takeoff and landing areas for air vehicles.
- Weapons laboratory ("The Fugitives", "The New Jerry")
- WOOHPed tunnel system
- WOOHP Annual Spy-Guise Convention ("Nine Lives")
- WOOHP Gum ("Mandy Doll Mania!")
- Mint flavor
- WOOHP Life Magazine ("WOOHP-tastic!")
- WOOHP Picnic ("Animal World", "Like, So Totally Not Spies, "WOOHP-tastic!")
- WOOHPtanic cruise liner ("Another Evil Boyfriend", "Déjà Cruise", "WOOHP-Ahoy!")
Jerry Lewis is the leader of WOOHP. While Clover, Samantha, and Alexandra are the most visible agents, there are numerous other agents seen. They consist of combat field agents, prison guards, technical staff, and office assistants. On missions, Jerry provides the spies with Gadgets and other information. He helps analyze clues and occasionally goes in the field when needed. Mandy served as a temporary spy, as did the girls' mothers. Blaine, Dean, and Britney also had arcs. Britney's 2 partners were originally Dimitri and Havier. Keako is now retired. Alice, Pam, Crimson were Jerry's main spies before they vanished. Tim Scam, Mario, and Terrence Lewis were arrested.
In season three, Jerry added the computer system G.L.A.D.I.S. (Gadget Lending And Distributing Interactive System) to help him run his office but G.L.A.D.I.S. tends to have a mind of her own. G.L.A.D.I.S. has been met with a fair share of hostility from fans , which claim that because she now distributes the gadgets she tends to reduce Jerry to a subordinate role in WOOHP, even though he is the founder and administrator. After two seasons, G.L.A.D.I.S. was written off the show in season five as having been deactivated and sent to a recycling plant due to her attitude.
WOOHP is shown to actually have six branches, in North and South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia. In addition, it was revealed to have a sister organization: WOOAP, the World Organization of Animal Protection, and a paranormal counterpart, The Center (Martin Mystery crossover).
- Los Angeles, California
- Iceland ("The Getaway")
- Volcano research lab
- Paris, France (European mission arc)
- Euro-WOOHP headquarters is beneath the Eiffel Tower.
- Mime World ("Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)")
- Formerly belonged to Jazz Hands.
- Recycling facility ("Evil Roommate")
- WOOHP Prison Island ("Baddies on a Blimp", "Escape From WOOHP Island")