|Trent Goes Wild|
|Air Date||November 27 2013|
|Followed By||Little Dude|
Trent Goes Wild is episode 16 of Season 6.
As the spies apprehend a ridiculous scorpion villain, Trent accidentally stumbles upon them and witnesses the spies in action. But as Jerry tries to erase Trent's memory of the event, he accidentally administers scorpion DNA to Trent. Suddenly, Trent starts to transform into the coolest guy at Malibu University, as well as a scorpion man! And Scorpion-Trent's first order of business: get revenge on Mandy! It's up to the spies to save themselves and Mandy from the new Trent, as well as transform him back to his old self.
In the B-story, the girls need to find dates for the Spring Fling dance.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Expanding Emery Board Springboard
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Mini Mix-tastic Clue Centrifuge
- Sonic Disintegrator Boombox
- Mini version
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Super Range Biodegradable Spitball Tracker
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- Malibu University has a:
- Spring Fling Dance
- Student Union
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- The WOOHP memory eraser is shown.
- Trent is a Pisces.
- The scorpion themed villain may be a reference to the below villains as all of them synthesized their DNA with the DNA of an animal to change their appearances.
- Trent's role as the villain is the same as Arnold Jackson in "Super Nerd Much?" But turning into a human scorpion man is the same as Max Exterminus in "Creepy Crawly Much?"
- Mandy mistakes Jerry Lewis for a butler.
- Alexandra notes she was a spitball champion in third grade.
- Mandy is allergic to shellfish.