|Followed By||Totally Dunzo|
Totally Icky! is episode 24 of Season 5.
When freaky occurrences start to happen all around Beverly Hills: filthy tornadoes, floods of sludge, and runaway dust bunnies, Jerry sends the spies to investigate the strange phenomenon. The girls discover that someone is purposely polluting their beloved city, but what terrible person would want to do that? The Spies track down their only clue; a feather from a feather duster, but will it be enough to save Beverly Hills before it is a complete garbage dump?
In the B-story, Alex gets into trouble when she accidentally litters on campus.
- Ice Skate
- Hologram Projector
- Bobby Pin
- Inflatable Lint Roller
- Jetpack Backpack
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Bottle Opener
- Curling Iron
- Lip Liner
- Mini Slicer
- Toe Nail Clipper
- Net Throwing Extendable Rod Mascara
- Shield Umbrella
- Tracking Device
- Clover loses her entire angora wool collection.
- The spies and Jerry agree that the Malibu University cleaning jumpsuit has a tacky yellow/orange color.
- Malibu University has a Campus Patrol and holding cell, which operates on the honor system.
- The scene where the girls are trapped in a garbage room about to be crushed because of the closing walls resembles a similar scene in "Star Wars".
- Mandy imagines herself bathing while wearing the hat and boots in this episode.