|The Wedding Crasher|
|Air Date||October 2 2013|
|Proceeded By||Grabbing the Bully by the Horns|
|Followed By||Celebrity Swipe!|
The Wedding Crasher is episode 7 of Season 6.
A gala wedding is in full swing when the bride's wedding dress has a most sinister malfunction, leaving a wake of chaos in its path. Jerry puts the spies on the mission and they quickly discover that this is not an isolated event. Someone is rigging designer wedding dresses to destroy the brides-to-be's big days! That someone turns out to be Wera Vann, a bitter dress designer who is bent on getting revenge on the world who rejected her designs. Can the spies stop her before she destroys a royal wedding?!
In the B-story, Sam tries to find a unique gift for her parent's twentieth wedding anniversary. In the end, Jerry comes through for Sam by taking Sam's parents on an amphibious bicycle tour of London, which her parents love.
- Escape From Trouble Bubble Wand
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Infrared X-ray Contact Lense
- Jetpack Backpack
- Power Tweezers Squeezer
- Titanium Drill Heel Boot
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- Malibu University has:
- Fashion Design
- Appearances of the fathers of the main characters.
- Pink's song "Get the Party Started" is referenced.
- "Scam Camp Much?"
- "The Wedding Crasher"
- Wera Vann is a parody of Vera Wang.
- Wera Vann's appearance is based on the Japanese Lolita fashion subculture.
- Kim Starsmashian is a reference to Kim Kardashian.
- The wedding couple in this episode is a parody version of Prince William (Duke of Cambridge) and Catherine (Duchess of Cambridge).
- The prince's decision to flee is a parody and deconstruction of the fairy tale prince trope who is the hero.
- The title is a reference to wedding crashing.
- "A Trois" means "of three" in French.
- The stairway to the hidden room is similiar to the one seen for the Deus Ex Machina.
- The mother of the O.P. Parents and Keako's husband, the Japanese emperor, are seen as guests at the English Royal Wedding.
- Samantha's father makes a brief appearance at the end of the episode. There is also a picture of him near the beginning of the episode.
- Samantha's parents celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary in this episode.
- In "Evil Hair Salon", Clover asked if they could, for once, see Jerry "in style, like, in a limo or something". In this episode, the girls had their briefing in a limousine.