|The Suavest Spy|
|Proceeded By||Like, So Totally Not Spies|
|Followed By||Spy Soccer|
The Suavest Spy is episode 19 of Season 4.
- Jerry Lewis
- Arnold Jackson
- Kyle Katz
A teenage jewel thief is planning a jewelry heist on the night Venus aligns with the other planets, including Earth. The girls unfortunately fall for his dashing good looks, but realize after failing to catch him, they must put his handsomeness behind them and beat him at his own game.
In the B-story, Sam won the science fair and now most of the nerds in Beverly High are chasing after her, demanding she sign t-shirts that have her face on them.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Jetpack Backpack
- Lipstick Microphone Camera
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Multi Directional Magnetic Ring
- Sports car
- Jet rocket
- Sam mentions that she has taken tango lessons. Her decision could have been motivated by her lack of dancing skill in "Head Shrinker Much?"
- Beverly Hills High has a Science Fair.
- Sam wins first prize.
- The spies fight over a contraband necklace and a rose.
- The girls muffin preferences are revealed.
- Alex: all natural bran
- Clover: poppy seed
- Sam: chocolate chip
- Katz only works when there is a new moon and the Earth is aligned with Venus for total darkness.
- Goof: When the girls are at the science fair there is a brief frame where Alex's mouth disappears.