|Proceeded By||Evil Professor|
|Followed By||Another Evil Boyfriend|
The Granny is episode 4 of Season 5.
Jerry tells the girls he has a very treacherous mission for them: they are to transport an extremely dangerous criminal to WOOHP's highest security penitentiary. The Spies are nervous until they meet the villain, an 80-something grandmother with a sweet disposition. The girls are sure there must be a mistake, but Jerry assures them that "The Granny" is the most notorious and ruthless bank robber in the annals of criminal history. He warns the girls to be very cautious. Can the Spies gain the upper hand and bring their geriatric foes to justice?
- Armored car
- Ejection Seat
- Hover feature for enhanced speed
- Shock Absorber
- Titanium Shell
- Tracking System
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Ice Queen Perfume
- Pressure Inversion Snow Spray
- Jetpack Backpack
- Ultra Inflatable Nylon Tech Vest
- Blaine arc
- The skydiving excuse is used.
- Alexandra's elderly disguise is seen.
- "The Granny"
- "The Show Must Go On... Or Else"
- Malibu University has a beach volleyball team.
- The captain is Blaine.
- Alex mentions Power Yoga. This is a reference to Shirley, the Power Yoga Chi-(Tae)kwondo class instructor who appeared in "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands" and "Power Yoga Much?".
- Clover's phone number is 818-3877.
- The armored car's license plate says "WOOHP 1".
- Sam's favorite color is purple, despite green being her signature color.
- Clover dreamed about her dancing with Blaine using the same dress she used in "The Suavest Spy".
- Goof: When the WOOHP security guard first puts the cuffs on Granny the cuffs are yellow, but they are blue just a scene later.
- Goof: When Clover talks to Blaine for the first time there is a brief moment where part of her body is not outlined.