|Air Date||November 10, 2001|
|Proceeded By||The New Jerry|
|Followed By||Stuck in the Middle Ages with You|
The Getaway is episode 3 of Season 1.
Jerry gives the girls a mission in Hawaii and they take it as a well-deserved chance to relax. But their "vacation" quickly turns sour with the disappearance of Alex's new surfer friend. The spies discover a madman called Dr. Hephaestus, whose face was disfigured in an accident with volcanic magma, planning to make the volcanoes of the world erupt simultaneously.
In a B-story, the girls prepare for the school dance.
- Cruise missile
- Tiltjets that allow for vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- Gadget Emergency Kit
- Mistaken for gadgets
- Beach Umbrella (thought to be a High Speed Drill)
- Nose Clip
- Sunscreen (thought to be Blasting Gel)
- Towel (thought to be a Bulletproof covering)
- The WOOHP vacation turns out to be a test mission.
- WOOHP has an Annual Field Test.
- WOOHP has a volcano research lab in Iceland.
- Beverly Hills High has a school dance.
- Dr. Hephaestus resembled Palpatine.