|Air Date||November 10, 2001|
|Proceeded By||The New Jerry|
|Followed By||Stuck in the Middle Ages with You|
The Getaway is episode 3 of Season 1.
Jerry gives the girls a mission in Hawaii and they take it as a well-deserved chance to relax. But their "vacation" quickly turns sour with the disappearance of Alex's new surfer friend. The spies discover a madman called Dr. Hephaestus, whose face was disfigured in an accident with volcanic magma, planning to make the volcanoes of the world erupt simultaneously.
In a B-story, the girls prepare for the school dance. After finding out it was hawaian themed, they ran away.
- Cruise missile
- Tiltjets that allow for vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- Gadget Emergency Kit
- Mistaken for gadgets
- Beach Umbrella (thought to be a High Speed Drill)
- Nose Clip
- Sunscreen (thought to be Blasting Gel)
- Towel (thought to be a Bulletproof covering)
- The WOOHP vacation turns out to be a test mission.
- WOOHP has an Annual Field Test.
- WOOHP has a volcano research lab in Iceland.
- Beverly Hills High has a school dance.
- Dr. Hephaestus resembled Palpatine.
- The bags that Sam and Clover carry in this episode are each other's signature colors.
- Goof: The caption at the beginning of the episode spells "Hawaiian" wrong.
- Goof: When Alex is untangling the nose plug her lipstick is gone.
- Goof: When Clover is first sunbathing the skirt she has on her swimsuit is mirrored.
- Goof: When the girls watch Dr.Haley say "what on Earth" in the video it shows Dr. Hayley's face right side up, but by the time side that his camera fell down so it should have shown Dr. Hayley's face at a different angle.
- Goof: When Clover flips one of "Dr. Hephaestus's" minions she does not have her bag, but when the ring of fire forms around her and the girls immediately afterwards she has her bag on her arm.