|Air Date||November 10, 2001|
|Proceeded By||The New Jerry|
|Followed By||Stuck in the Middle Ages with You|
The Getaway is episode 3 of Season 1.
Jerry gives the girls a mission in Hawaii and they take it as a well-deserved chance to relax. But their "vacation" quickly turns sour with the disappearance of Alex's new surfer friend. The spies discover a madman called Dr. Hephaestus, whose face was disfigured in an accident with volcanic magma, planning to make the volcanoes of the world erupt simultaneously.
In a B-story, the girls prepare for the school dance.
- Cruise missile
- Tiltjets that allow for vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- Gadget Emergency Kit
- Mistaken for gadgets
- Beach Umbrella (thought to be a High Speed Drill)
- Nose Clip
- Sunscreen (thought to be Blasting Gel)
- Towel (thought to be a Bulletproof covering)
- The WOOHP vacation turns out to be a test mission.
- WOOHP has an Annual Field Test.
- WOOHP has a volcano research lab in Iceland.
- Beverly Hills High has a school dance.
- Dr. Hephaestus resembled Palpatine.
- The bags that Sam and Clover carry in this episode are each other's signature colors.
- Goof: When Clover flips one of "Dr. Hephaestus's" minions she does not have her bag, but when the ring of fire forms around her and the girls immediately afterwards she has her bag on her arm.