|Proceeded By||Ski Trip|
The Elevator is episode 21 of Season 2.
Clover has a hot date with a football player, and manages to drag Samantha and Alex along to go with tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumber. When the girls are sent on a mission to explore a break-in to the office of secret information, the girls are lured into a trap when the guy escapes through the elevator shaft and traps them inside elevator, destroying one of its cables in the process.
The elevator leaves the girls dangling at the 75th floor. With no gadgets and almost no way out, the girls prepare themselves for remembering the good old days at WOOHP. Meanwhile, Jerry captures the Thief.
- References to the spy genre.
- “Computer Creep Much?” -- One of the posters in the cyber cafe says “Spy Raider”, a reference to “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider”.
- ”Evil Promotion Much?” -- Appearance of Lara Croft as the holographic trainer.
- Geraldine Husk's clothing and behaviour resembles the villains seen in 1960's spy films.
- Ian Flemish -- His name is a reference to Ian Fleming. The creator of James Bond.
- ”Pageant Problems” -- The laser security system resembles the laser fight seen in “Die Another Day”.
- ”The Elevator” -- One of the film posters is for “009”, a reference to James Bond's Double 00 number.
- ”Totally Dunzo” -- The bikini Lewis wears in the flashback is a reference to Halle Berry's bikini in the James Bond movie “Die Another Day”.
- The Beverly Hills Mall has a film theater.
- This is one of the few episodes Sam, Clover, and Alex do not get WOOHPed.
- Goof: When Alex says Clover wouldn't have met some of the cutest guys, a couple of guys in the proceeding flashback are guys that Clover met without WOOHP being involved at all.
- Goof: When Clover says being in the elevator is worse than Alex's driving, some of the accidents that appear in the proceeding flashback were not caused by Alex.