|The Anti-Social Network|
|Air Date||September 4 2013|
|Proceeded By||Totally Dunzo|
|Followed By||Nine Lives|
The Anti-Social Network is episode 1 of Season 6.
When Mandy discovers that a mysterious source has created a social network called Mandybook in her honor, she's thrilled, especially when she gets over 100,000 followers within the first hour! But things quickly go downhill when her followers literally start to follow her, and not in a good way. What Sam, Clover, and Alex eventually uncover, after Jerry sends them on a mission to investigate a strange, mind-controlling frequency emanating from somewhere near their campus, is that the network's creator, Telly Hardwire, is to blame. In an effort to get revenge on Mandy for not wanting to be his cyber-friend back in high school, he has engineered Mandybook to be a recruitment tool to create an army to take her out!
In a B-story, Clover is upset when her Fashion Design teacher, Professor Plunkett, is impressed with Sam and Alex's designs but not hers.
- Brace For It Bracelet
- Compressed Helium Inhalation Prototype
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Incendiary Earring
- Malibu University has:
- Fashion Design
- The instructor is Professor Plunkett.
- Intro to Journalism
- Journalism Basics
- Snooping 101
- Fashion Design
- Beverly Hills High has a Computer Club.
- The president was Telly Hardwire.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- Mandy's car is similiar to the Batmobile, the armor plates, and computer.
- Mandybook is a reference to Facebook
- The episode title is a reference to the 2010 movie "The Social Network".
- The Speeder is a reference to the Segway PT.
- Alex shows her bad driving skills.
- Mandy's profile photo was used earlier in "Futureshock!" In addition, Mandy's unflattering photo featured her attire from "I Hate The Eighties".
- The image of Mandy on Clover's phone is from "I Hate The Eighties".
- The spies recieve new Compowders.