|Stuck in the Middle Ages with You|
|Air Date||November 17, 2001|
|Proceeded By||The Getaway|
|Followed By||Child's Play|
Stuck in Middle Ages with You is episode 4 of Season 1.
The girls are sent to investigate the kidnappings of scientists by a cavalry knight, when they observe another scientist being captured. They promptly follow the criminal through a strange vortex.
The vortex transports them back to the Middle Ages. The criminal wants to become the ruler of the world by using his modern knowledge, and kidnaps Clover to be his queen. It's up to Sam and Alex to stop him before modern history is changed forever.
In the B-story, Clover and Mandy enter the Halloween dance costume contest. Mandy ends up winning despite having a terrible costume because her friends/lackies are the judges.
- All Weather Umbrella
- Cat Fight Glove
- Retractable Claw
- Expandable Mascara Brush
- Head For Cover Hoverboard
- Laser Heat Curling Iron
- Pogo Bounce Sandal
- References to the rank of queen in “Totally Spies!”
- “Beauty Is Skin Deep” -- Vanity is an ex-beauty queen.
- “Creepy Crawly Much?” -- Alexandra is selected to be the queen of Max Exterminus.
- “Green with N.V.” -- Natalie Valentine calls the 3 spies “16 year old popularity queens”.
- “Halloween” -- Mandy is selected to be the queen of the Evil Ghost.
- Ice Queen Perfume
- “Malled” -- Samantha refers to Mandy as a “beauty queen”.
- “Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)” -- Samantha is selected to be the queen of Jazz Hands.
- “Queen for a Day” -- Tassara and the Beverly Hills High Homecoming Queen.
- “So Totally Versailles!” -- Mandy believes she is Marie Antoinette. She is selected to be the queen of Auguste.
- “Stuck in the Middle Ages with You” -- Clover is selected to be the queen of the Black Knight.
- “The Iceman Cometh” -- Clover is referred to as an ice queen by Daryl and Gelee.
- “WOOHP-Ahoy!” -- Clover is selected to be the pirate queen of Salty Schooner.
- The results of the Beverly Hills High Halloween party costume contest.
- Beverly Hills High has a baseball team.
- The Cat Fight Gloves are very similiar to the Spider Claw seen in "Super Agent Much?".
- The Cat Fight Gloves closely resemble Wolverine's claws.
- The title is a reference to the song "Stuck in the Middle with You", by the band Stealers Wheel.
- Clover makes a reference to "Dungeons & Dragons".
- The END stands for Electronic Nullification Device.
- Alex apparently has 6 inch platform shoes that are hard to walk in.
- This is the first episode in which the spies time travel.
- The barrette that Clover wears in this episode is a different colored version of the Butterfly Barrette Bomb.
- Goof: When the girls arrive in Jerry's office after being WOOHPed their lab coats are gone.
- Goof: When Black Knight first grabs the scientist the girls interview the scientist is facing the ceiling but in the next scene he is facing the floor.
- Goof: After the horse that Clover is riding sends her flying, her pole gets stuck in the wall and dark liquid starts dripping onto her head. But when she falls and lands in front of the castle gate that dark liquid on her head is gone as soon as she gets up.
- Goof: When Black Knight tells the guards to put one of the scientists in the cell with the others the eyes on his helmet aren't glowing red.
- Goof: When Alex and Sam are climbing the castle wall with their Cat Fight Gloves Sam's socks are gone.
- Goof: When Sam and Alex hide from a castle guard after Alex falls down some stairs the guard appears to walk into the room Alex and Sam are hiding in then disappears.
- Goof: When Sam and Alex use their Cat Fight Gloves to catch Black Knight the Cat Fight Gloves are colored the same as the gloves that are naturally part of the spies catsuits.