|Air Date||January 19, 2002|
|Proceeded By||Model Citizens|
|Followed By||Silicon Valley Girls|
Spy Gladiators is episode 10 of Season 1.
The girls go undercover on a game show to discover why all of its competitors have mysteriously gone missing.
In the B-story, Alex is having trouble with a bully at school.
- Buzzsaw Wristwatch
- Lip Balm Smoke Bomb
- Mini Ski Aerobic Sneaker
- Parachute Belt
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Laser Heat Hair Dryer variant
- Zipline Bracelet
- Beverly Hills High has a soccer team.
- King's television show is titled FIGHT (Fear Island Gladiator Habitat).
- 2 of the gladiators are seen in "A Spy is Born I".
- This episode is similiar to the film "The Running Man".
- The girls' short sleeve athletic catsuits and King's television show are based on "American Gladiators".
- Goof: When Clover says she could use a little lip relief if you look closely her mouth briefly disappears.
- Goof: When Vince King says the fighting on his show is just showbiz there is a frame of his eyebrows not moving seen behind his eyebrows as they move.
- Goof: At one point the heart on Alex's Zipline Bracelet is colored yellow-orange instead of pink.
- Goof: When Alex is in the jungle zone and she puts her hands on her hips the gadgets on her wrists disappear.
- Goof: When Alex cuts down a tree in the jungle zone the gadgets on her wrists switch places.
- Goof: When The Gladiators find Sam in the sewers one of them says "seize them" but Sam is alone.
- Goof: When Alex asks who the "intense biker babe" is you can see an extra partial frame of Alex's mouth behind where her mouth is.
- Goof: At one point when the girls are running from the wolves Sam's hair is loose instead of in a braid.
- Goof: There are several times where the strap on Vince King's hat is colored the same as his skin instead of brown-green.
- Goof: When Alex decides to use the Zipline Bracelet to escape the gladiators chasing her the zip line comes out of the Buzzsaw Wristwatch instead.
- Goof: When Alex escapes the gladiators chasing her on the river the center of her Buzzsaw Wristwatch is briefly colored light blue instead of yellow.
- Goof: When Alex says "See you next fall" her shoes disappear.
- Goof: When Sam is first surrounded by three gladiators the mask on the gladiator with the mace is briefly colored the same as his skin instead of light beige.
- Goof: After Sam jumps from the waterfall her shoes disappear.
- Alex: (suddenly snaps at Donna, causing Donna to look shocked, while the crowd of students is also surprised themselves) Listen here, you big Neanderthal! I've been chased by wild wolves, had boulders thrown at me and fought gladiators all night! So if you want a piece of me, let's get it on!
- Donna: (looks surprised while listening to Alex's speech, and then grins) Hmm. For a bony runt, you're pretty tough.
- Alex: I am? I mean, you bet I am!
- Donna: I didn't know you had it in you. Guess you're cooler than I thought. We're gonna have to get *you* a ride.
- Alex: We are? Cool!