|Air Date||January 19, 2002|
|Proceeded By||Model Citizens|
|Followed By||Silicon Valley Girls|
Spy Gladiators is episode 10 of Season 1.
The girls go undercover on a game show to discover why all of its competitors have mysteriously gone missing. In a B-story, Alex is having trouble with a bully at school.
- Buzzsaw Wristwatch
- Lip Balm Smoke Bomb
- Mini Ski Aerobic Sneaker
- Parachute Belt
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Laser Heat Hair Dryer variant
- Zipline Bracelet
- Beverly Hills High has a soccer team.
- King's television show is titled FIGHT (Fear Island Gladiator Habitat).
- 2 of the gladiators are seen in "A Spy is Born I".
- This episode is similiar to the film "The Running Man".
- The girl's short sleeve athletic catsuits and King's television show are based on "American Gladiators".
- Alex: (suddenly snaps at Donna, causing Donna to look shocked, while the crowd of students is also surprised themselves) Listen here, you big Neanderthal! I've been chased by wild wolves, had boulders thrown at me and fought gladiators all night! So if you want a piece of me, let's get it on!
- Donna: (looks surprised while listening to Alex's speech, and then grins) Hmm. For a bony runt, you're pretty tough.
- Alex: I am? I mean, you bet I am!
- Donna: I didn't know you had it in you. Guess you're cooler than I thought. We're gonna have to get *you* a ride.
- Alex: We are? Cool!