|So Totally Not Groove-y|
So Totally Not Groove-y is episode 22 of Season 5.
It’s Saturday afternoon and, after Jerry tells the girls he has no mission for them, Sam, Clover, and Alex are pumped for a totally shop-tastic day at The Groove. As an added bonus, when they get there they discover that there’s barely anyone shopping – which makes for easy access to all their fave boutiques. With the exception of a few strange occurrences, everything is golden - that is, until the girls try to leave and find themselves trapped in the Groove. Can the spies get themselves out of this situation without any help from WOOHP?
In the B-story, Jerry gives the girls WOOHPons (the WOOHP version of coupons).
- Locks of Steel Hair Gel
- Sports equipment
- Jerry Lewis's lack of ability to devise original names for WOOHP related things.
- The WOOHP vacation turns out to be a test mission.
- The Groove has a:
- Groove Sport
- Hair Gel Kiosk
- Parking structure
- The same robot is seen in:
- The spies agree that the Tokyo Ginza is superior to the Groove.
- Sam, Clover, and Alex do not wear their Catsuits in this episode.