|Air Date||March 2, 2002|
|Proceeded By||Queen for a Day|
Shrinking is episode 13 of Season 1.
A villain has been shrinking landmarks to create his own miniature world. He even manages to shrink Clover! In a B-story, Clover searches for the perfect outfit to wear on her date, but has trouble when she is the size of a doll.
- All In One Lipstick and Titanium Extender Rod
- Climb Anything Dirtbike That's Octane Powered
- Jetpack Backpack
- Turbo fueled
- Laser Cutter Eyelash Curler
- Locator Deactivator Rhinestone Headband
- Telescopic Optic 2000 Sunglasses
- Built in camera
- The WOOHP budget:
- "Evil Hair Salon" -- buying 2 wigs at $1250 per wig ($2500 total) is considered a major field equipment expense
- "Evil Ice Cream Man Much?" -- damaging a vehicle is met with disdain
- "Shrinking" -- a prototype reconnaissance/surveillance satellite costs $1,000,000; the full scale version costs $1,000,000,000
- "Stark Raving Mad" -- a Compowder is expensive
- The spiky haired boy is also seen in "Malled".
- Mr. Smalls' siblings are seen fighting the girls using martial arts and hand to hand combat.
- At the end of the episode, Clover is seen in a doll's dress.