|Planet of the Hunks|
|Proceeded By||Forward to the Past|
|Followed By||Morphing Is Sooo 1987|
Planet Of The Hunks is episode 7 of Season 3.
- Jerry Lewis
- Felicity Fences
- J.R.L Junior
- Ken R. Knightley
- Tony Eagle
For this mission, the girls are sent to investigate why handsome men are being abducted by gladiators. In the B-story, Alex and Sam read Clover's diary. What they read causes the trio's relationship to fall apart.
- Brute Suit
- Can withstand 100,000 megatons
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Jetpack Backpack
- Rocket powered Amphibious Stealth Hydrofoil
- Sonic Disintegrator Boombox
- Zero Gravity Boot
- Bill Gates parodies
- Tony Eagle is a parody of skateboarder Tony Hawk.
- Boy Candy, from the episode "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands", is mentioned.
- Clover makes a reference to this episode in "Power Yoga Much?" about her diary.
- The stuffed toy Jerry has when he has the girls WOOHPed looks like one seen in Clover's room.
- Sam provides the ending video in this episode.
- Goof: When the girls are at lunch there is a brief moment where part of the rim on Alex's shirt is colored yellow instead of orange.
- Goof: When Tai is first shown in the arena with the gladiators he briefly has two wristbands instead of one.
- Goof: There are a couple of instances where Tai's shirt is colored light brown instead of green.
- Goof: When Tai is in the cell his wristband is dark green instead of green.