|Air Date||May 11, 2001|
|Proceeded By||A Spy is Born I|
|Followed By||Soul Collector|
Passion Patties is episode 21 of Season 1.
Everyone is going crazy over Passion Patties, a new brand of cookies being sold by the Happy Girl Scouts. The cookies make everyone who eats them addicts, and are so fattening the addict's weight progresses from plump to overweight to fat to obese in under a day.
Clover helps herself to a cookie as the spies investigate and becomes hooked on them too, gaining 300 pounds and becoming an obese sumo spy in 1 day. The girls discover that the villain is the creator of Passion Patties, Inga Bittersweet. After years of resenting the Happy Girl scouts for kicking her out when she ate all the cookies she was supposed to sell, is using her creations to take over the world. The spies must defeat Inga while dealing with a fatter Clover's obesity.
The girls manage to destroy her cookie supply by activating the warehouse's heating system and melting the chocolate. They then give her a taste of her own medicine by forcing her to drink a vial of the sugar additive she used, which causes her to grow to as fat as Clover in seconds, turning her into an addict as well as she happily starts stuffing her face with melted passion patties. Jerry is shown to have grown to the same size as Clover. Fortunately all the weight caused by the formula (which turns out to be a highly concentrated extract taken from sugar) can be treated with an antidote, and those affected by it are soon back to normal.
In the B-story, Clover sees a hat that she likes in a store, but is upset when she realizes that the medium size is too small for her and she has to wear a large and the medium sizes were sold out after Mandy bought the last one. In the end, she decides after being a large "everything" she does not have a problem wearing a large sized hat.
- Holo Camera
- Jet aircraft
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Mini Dynamite Stick
- Perfume Atomizer Stun Spray
- Stick Pin Homing Device
- Turbo Changer Pod
- Shirley Rogers is seen in 2 episodes.
- "Passion Patties"
- Inga's name is a reference to Bittersweet chocolate.
- The Happy Girls are a parody of the Girl Scouts.
- The Passion Patties are a parody of the Girl Scout cookie.
- During her fight with Sam, Inga is seen using Jeet Kune Do as her fighting style to kick Sam with a flying kick.
- In the fight between Clover and Inga's henchman, sumo street fighting was used.
- A Passion Patty is seen in "Malled".
- Sam is able to improvise weapons as seen when she makes 2 gadgets to a nunchaku. The nunchaku she uses is similar to Selphie Tilmitt's nunchaku in "Final Fantasy VIII".
- Bittersweet's henchwoman Toll sounds like Betty DeVille from Nickelodeon's animated series "Rugrats".