|Air Date||September 7 2013|
|Proceeded By||The Anti-Social Network|
Nine Lives is episode 2 of Season 6.
Bizarre occurrences across the globe prompt Jerry Lewis to send the spies on a mission to check things out. What they discover is that someone (or something) is slowly turning the world into what appears to be a giant cat habitat! Back at Malibu University, Alexandra volunteers at the animal lab with a peculiar woman, Feline Dion, who is doing extensive research on cats.
Meanwhile, the spies discover that a half-cat, half-human is responsible for the chaos around the world and all signs point to Feline. What's more, Alex has been affected by Feline's experimental cat DNA serum and is now turning into a cat-human. Can the spies stop Feline (before she turns everyone in the world into cat people) and help Alex before it's too late?
- Arctic Blast Breathmint
- Chameleon Eye Shadow
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Launching Pad Platform Shoe
- Solid Iron Hair Gel
- Malibu University has a:
- Veterinary Studies Building
- Water Tower
- WOOHP has:
- Pilates class
- WOOHP Annual Spy-Guise Convention
- Alexandra is transformed by a villain.
- Feline Dion is a parody of Celine Dion.
- The title is a reference to the myth that cats have 9 lives.
- Clover is majoring in fashion design.
- Stella is an earlobe contouring surgeon.
- In "Wild Style", Alex said she was allergic to cats. However, here she is working alongside them with no problems whatsoever.