|Air Date||January 12, 2002|
|Followed By||Spy Gladiators|
Model Citizens is episode 9 of Season 1.
A modeling agency is kidnapping models and combining their body parts to create an army of perfect models. The felonious agency is ruled by Tuesday Tate, an ex-model who was attacked by a lion she had to tame for a shooting and subsequently lost one leg a couple of years ago.
The spies are not spared Tuesday's malignancy: Clover has her perfect legs taken, Sam loses her lustrous, even teeth and her charming smile, and Alex is deprived of her perfect hair and face. In return, the girls obtain ugly body parts, namely muscular legs for Clover, fluffy hair and a bland face for Alex, and a brace-face look for Sam.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- The Magnetic Spring Loaded Bungee Belt in Faux Snakeskin version
- Hologram Projecting Mood Ring
- Jet aircraft
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Titanium Drill Heel Boot
- Ultra Inflatable Nylon Tech Vest
- The helicopter used is the Mil Mi-24.
- The Miss Groovy Smoothie beauty contest is hosted at the Beverly Hills Mall.
- Parodies of Gisele Bündchen.
- The Beverly Hills Mall has a Groovy Smoothie Shack and parking structure.
- After Clover is kidnapped, Jerry comments "That's the second time this month".
- This episode reveals what the girl's perfect body parts are. For Clover it's her legs. For Alex it's her hair. For Sam it's her face, skin, and teeth.
- The sales clerk from the store selling Obsession seen in "Green with N.V." is an attendant at the fashion show.
- Goof: When the girls are at the fashion show, their belts inconsistently change between their Expandable Cable Bungee Belt and regular magenta belts with pink hearts.
- Goof: Jerry says the M-ray Contact Lense are in aquamarine but when Alex uses them they are red.
- Goof: The scratches on Clover's leg keep changing in appearance.