|Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)|
|Proceeded By||Miss Spirit Fingers (Jazz Hands Return - Part 2)|
|Followed By||Evil Mascot|
Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3) is episode 17 of Season 5.
With Clover and Alex now added to "Operation: Secret Partnership", they join Sam on her undercover mission to uncover the truth behind Jazz Hands's new theme park, Mime World. The spies discover that Jazz Hands is planning to take over the world again, with Sam even becoming his "Mime Queen", forcing Clover and Alex to go up against him to defeat their enemy once and for all.
In the B-story, Jerry seeks the hair of his younger days by creating a hair tonic, but it proves to be easier said than done.
- Cool Shade Shield
- Diamond Encrusted Platinum Buzzsaw Earring
- Laser weapon
- Jetpack Backpack
- Laser Fountain Pen
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Low Gravity
- Wire Firing Bracelet
- Jazz Hands Return arc
- References to the rank of queen in “Totally Spies!”
- “Beauty Is Skin Deep” -- Vanity is an ex-beauty queen.
- “Creepy Crawly Much?” -- Alexandra is selected to be the queen of Max Exterminus.
- “Green with N.V.” -- Natalie Valentine calls the 3 spies “16 year old popularity queens”.
- “Halloween” -- Mandy is selected to be the queen of the Evil Ghost.
- Ice Queen Perfume
- “Malled” -- Samantha refers to Mandy as a “beauty queen”.
- “Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)” -- Samantha is selected to be the queen of Jazz Hands.
- “Queen for a Day” -- Tassara and the Beverly Hills High Homecoming Queen.
- “So Totally Versailles!” -- Mandy believes she is Marie Antoinette. She is selected to be the queen of Auguste.
- “Stuck in the Middle Ages with You” -- Clover is selected to be the queen of the Black Knight.
- “The Iceman Cometh” -- Clover is referred to as an ice queen by Daryl and Gelee.
- “WOOHP-Ahoy!” -- Clover is selected to be the pirate queen of Salty Schooner.
- Jerry reveals that Mime World will be turned into a top secret WOOHP research facility complete with its own petting zoo.