|Proceeded By||The Elevator|
|Followed By||Brain Drain|
Matchmaker is episode 22 of Season 2.
Computerized dating booths appear out of nowhere and all the girls in Beverly Hills, including Sam, Alex, and Mandy, are addicted to them. They are introduced to their ideal boyfriend in the process. But Clover suspects something's wrong and decides to get to the bottom of it, even though Jerry insists otherwise. The villain wants revenge after being rejected on Valentine's Day by his girlfriend.
In the B-story, after Clover dumps her last boyfriend, Chris, after he bought tickets to a monster truck rally, she decides to go on a dating hiatus. She stops being on hiatus at the end of the episode.
- Chewable Glueable Tracking Gum
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- Clover keeps a supply of backup Gadgets.
- “Spies vs. Spies”
- Sam eats creamed Calamari/Kalamari.
- Clover has a handbag closet, something Alex and Sam did not know.
- Sam and Alex do not wear their catsuits in this episode.
- This is one of the few episodes Sam, Clover, and Alex do not get WOOHPed.
- It is never explained why Eugene used his revenge scheme at Beverly Hills High. It is possible that the girl who broke up with him on the previous Valentine's Day was a student at Beverly Hills High.
- It is revealed that there is a private school in Beverly Hills called the Institute for Gifted Teens, where Eugene is a student.
- Clover calls Mrs. Snit "Yes, sir?" before fleeing the jewelry store. She mistook her as "Sir" rather than "Ma'am". It is possible that Clover said that out fear since Eugene called Mrs. Snit "mommy" a few moments prior.
- Eugene's device most likely used stock images of people found on internet sites since the real "Chet" appeared at the end of the episode.
- Goof: When Clover lifts up the towel on her hair to use the Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone at the spa, her hair is briefly colored the same as the towel.
- Goof: Eugene gave at least Alex, Sam, and Mandy 3 different kind of rings, but later at the dance all the girls "return" the same, exact ring to him.
- Goof: When Clover tries to warn Sam and Alex about their new boyfriends, there is a brief moment where Sam is off screen talking about Marco but Alex's mouth is moving.
- Goof: When the screen shifts to the gym for the dance the digital caption says 7:11 p.m., but when Sam is shown looking at her watch it says 10:00 p.m.
- Goof: When Sam is first shown looking at her watch, she isn't shown wearing a glove. When Sam is shown complaining that Marco hasn't arrived, she's suddenly wearing a glove on her hand.
- Goof: When Alex returns her ring to Eugene, Sam does not have a glove on her left arm.
- Goof: Sam has a watch when the dance first starts but later it disappears from her wrist.
- Goof: When Alex says she can't believe she and Eugene jumped up and down, her mouth stays open even after she's done talking.
- Goof: The first letter Sam gets says she and Marco will dine at 7:00 p.m., but when Sam arrives at the restaurant the digital caption says it's 8:00 p.m.
- Goof: At the dance there is a girl with short blond hair and glasses whose dress is inconsistent. At times it's a long brown dress with short sleeves, then it has straps instead of sleeves, and then it's light blue with straps.
- Goof: When the girls are yelling at Eugene, the arm of a girl who appears to be behind Caitlin is over Caitlin's body.
- Caitlin: My Petey Pie isn't coming!
- Dominique: Neither is my Roy friend!
- Mandy: Your loser boyfriends might not be coming but I'm sure Mon Faviere is just being fashionably late.
- Sam: I can't believe we shared the eternal bonds of poetic, artistic, and intellectual enlightenment.
- Alex: I can't believe we jumped up and down.
- Mandy: I can't believe I let you exfoliate my feet!