|I Want My Mummy|
|Air Date||August 13, 2002|
|Followed By||Evil Hair Salon|
I Want My Mummy is episode 2 of Season 2.
An archaeologist fakes his disappearance, then plans to use ancient magical scarabs to give himself eternal life and power. He captures the spies and wraps them up as mummies. The spies, with the help of the professor's assistant, must stop him.
In the B-story, after getting back from a previous mission (something involving the rescue of a penguin colony), the spies find out that they missed their school's Most Charitable Teen contest but are excited that they can attend the dance. They also find out that Mandy won the contest by promising to donate her 10 Carat/Karat ruby ring, which Clover starts wearing after Mandy loses it during a soccer practice. The girls later find out that the ring's ruby is not actually real (thanks to Ian complimenting Clover: "That's the finest faux ruby ring I've ever seen"). Clover returns the ring to Mandy, but just as Mandy's about to accept the award, the ring falls off and breaks when it hits the ground, showing everyone it's a fake. The award is then given to Arnold Jackson, who had donated his exotic mold and fungus collection.
- Book on "The Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" (Jerry's college book)
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Laser Lipstick
- Rugged All Terrain Vehicle And Tunneler
- Subatomic jet aircraft
- Tornado In A Can Of Hairspray
- Turbo Shovel 2.0
- The results of the Beverly Hills High Most Charitable Teen contest.
- First Place: Mandy, but gets disqualified when it turns out that her ring is a fake.
- Second Place: Arnold Jackson, who wins first place by default after Mandy's disqualified.
- Beverly Hills High has a soccer team.
- Ian Flemish is a reference to Ian Fleming.
- Alex is shown to be very superstitious, as she believes in curses.
- Talking about Ian Flemish, Samantha says that she cannot believe that an educated person believes in curses indicating that she does not believe in curses or superstitions.
- Goof: When the trio is fighting Elliot in the tomb there are several instances where Alex's lipstick appears to be darkish red.
- Goof: When Clover mentions returning the ruby ring, she holds her hand up but the ring isn't on any of her fingers.
- Goof: When Clover's mood ring is first shown the heart is facing upwards, but when Mandy says the ring is glowing bright green with envy the heart is facing downwards.