|I Hate The Eighties|
|Followed By||The O.P.|
I Hate The Eighties is episode 3 of Season 4.
Boogie Gus invents a ray gun that makes people wear fashions from the 1980's and makes them physically younger.
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- The same Yves Mont Blanc woman customer appears.
- “Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much?”
- “I Hate The Eighties”
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- The Groove has a "hats off to the mall day", by wearing a hat the customer gets half off any purchase.
- The Groove has a:
- Parodies of Ricky Martin.
- Alex can speak the Spanish language (also called Castilian).
- The young Mandy costume is seen again in "The Anti-Social Network".
- Jerry was in a band called the "Double Digits", the other member was Tammy.
- Sam, Clover, and Alex do not wear their catsuits in this episode.
- Sam's outfit and hairstyle is a nod to 1980's pop star Tiffany. Clover's outfit is a nod to Olivia John Newton who dressed similarly in her music video for her hit 1980's song "Let's Get Physical", which in turn inspired the whole fitness craze. Mandy's outfit is a nod to Madonna who wore similiar clothes in the 1980's, which became a big fashion choice for many Madonna fans.
- When the girls return to The Groove, a remix of the opening chords to Micheal Jackson's "Billie Jean" plays in the background.
- The title is a reference to VH1's "I Love The 80s".
- When turning into young, Alex's hairstyle is similar to Saya Otonashi in the anime series "Blood+".
- The young Jerry's hair is changed from red to blonde for this episode the other is "Pageant Problems" where he was seen with Bertha Bombshell in the picture frame at her house.
- Goof: When the girls are first tied up in the neon graveyard the top part of Sam's dress turns orange like her hair.
- Goof: When Sam is swinging from the rope in an effort to break free, the frills on her dress change from pink to white.