|Here Comes the Sun|
|Proceeded By||It's How You Play the Game|
|Followed By||Green with N.V.|
Here Comes the Sun is episode 6 of Season 2.
Sudden spikes in global warming and ozone holes start occurring, simultaneously a new suntan lotion labeled “Sun Block SPF 10,000” goes on sale.
Just a coincidence or a somewhat apocalyptic marketing plan? The girls try to find the culprit fast since the earth is getting hotter and hotter by the minute. In the B-story, Clover endeavors to persuade David into selecting her as a model for his painting.
- Cruise missile
- Ice Queen Perfume
- The Liquid Nitrogen Breath Spray
- Jet aircraft
- Laserband Sunglasses
- Tracking Device
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Rocket powered Amphibious Stealth Hydrofoil
- Underwater Power Walking Apparatus That's Inconspicuous
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- X-ray You Zoomticator
- Sunny Day was the Miss Bronze Babe of 1985.
- The title is a reference to Here Comes the Sun, a song written by the Beatles in 1969.
- Sunny Day's skin is white as seen when she was defeated by the girls and the sea water has washed away her makeup.