|Head Shrinker Much?|
|Proceeded By||Power Yoga Much?|
|Followed By||Evil Promotion Much?|
Head Shrinker Much? is episode 23 of Season 3.
A villain who wants to be the most evolved and advanced person on the face of the planet invents a device which physically shrinks people's brains, causing them to regress to a more primitive state. Essentially, he is turning everyone into cave men. As society becomes more primitive, the world (including Beverly Hills) begins to turn into a lawless Mad Max-type society. In a b-story, Sam takes charm lessons to impress an extremely cultured boy at school.
- Compact Collapsible Teflon Coated Armored Umbrella
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Laser Nail File
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Sebastian Saga's rave music is used.
- The Beverly Hills Mall suffers severe damage.
- Beverly Hills High has the following:
- The tea used at the class is Darjeeling tea.
- All of Link's degrees came from various Accreditation mills and/or Diploma mills.
- Link's name is a reference to human evolution.
- Samantha does not know how to dance the tango. This could be the reason why she took lessons before "The Suavest Spy".
- For the fourth and last time, Clover wears her second outfit since "Black Widows" up to "Feng Shui Is Like Sooo Passe".
- Goof: Alex makes a reference to Mensa without saying it while viewing Link's diploma's.