|Forward to the Past|
|Proceeded By||Evil Coffee Shop Much?|
|Followed By||Planet of the Hunks|
Forward to the Past is episode 6 of Season 3.
A shopping spree is canceled due to crazed electronics thieves who disappear in a red and purple portal. The girls go back in history to the 1970's, where they meet some familiar people. In the B-story, Clover gets into hypersonic dating.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Mini Nuclear Mood Ring
- Several alternate history gadgets by Jerry
- Stick Pin Homing Device
- Time Machine
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- This episode shows that WOOHP was founded in 1975.
- The alternate WOOHP is the World Organization of Harming People.
- The title is an inversion of "Back to the Future".
- This is the first appearance of Mandy's mother, Phoebe, who is revealed to a be a Beverly Hills High alumnus. She is also shown to be a hippie in this episode.
- Clover's hypersonic dating limits the questions to only a few per person.
- Alex did not know how the pre-inline skates were designed.
- Gus makes a reference to the song Kung Fu Fighting.
- This is one of the few episodes Sam, Clover, and Alex do not get WOOHPed.
- Their catsuits during their fight with Boogie Gus is based on classic 1970's disco.
- The girls changed their hairstyles when they switch their catsuits to the disco styles: Sam wears a pale green headband and a light green choker, Clover's fluffy medium bob has been layered into a wavy look, and Alex's bob has been layered in a messier look.
- Jerry's hair in his younger appearance was red similar to his twin brother, Terrence Lewis.
- The disco soundtrack used through episode sounds similar to the 1980's song Disco Inferno by The Trammps.
- Alex makes a reference to the song Get Down Tonight.