|Fashion Faux Pas|
|Air Date||May 4, 2003|
|Proceeded By||Brain Drain|
|Followed By||Toying Around|
Fashion Faux Pas is episode 24 of Season 2.
Helga Von Guggen is back with her new line of clothing, Mystique. It strangles the life out of anyone daring to wear it.
In the B-story, Sam depends on Tyresius for advice, the new mall psychic who's really a clown.
- Hairpick Lockpick
- Laser Lipstick
- Scanner Watch
- The Crime Scene version
- Super Cycle
- Voice Activated
- The title is a reference to a social mistake.
- Alex makes a reference to the Psychic Hotline.
- Despite hosting fashion shows, the announcer/presenter knows that televised fights ensure high ratings. "If It Bleeds, It Leads".
- The announcer/presenter is named Jan Livers. She is a parody of Joan Rivers, who appeared and commentated at several fashion shows.
- The girls are also victimized by Helga's fashion line.