This Gadget is a belt whose belt buckle can be launched, become attached to any metallic surface and reel the spies in. It also has hooks that can grab onto non-metal surfaces, enabling the spies to climb up any kind of wall, although the rope has been known to fail sometimes. Later, it is added to the spies's Catsuits with the girls regularly using it on missions.
- 7.09 Bungee Belt (Season 3)
- Ascending Ascot Cable ("Totally Spies! The Movie")
- Magnetic Spring Loaded Bungee Belt in Faux Snakeskin. ("Model Citizens", "Spies vs. Spies")
- Turbo version ("The O.P.")
- Wrist Mounted Grappler XG ("Aliens")
- This gadget appeared without presentation in: "Wild Style", "Do You Believe in Magic?", "Evil Hair Salon", and "A Spy is Born I".
- In "Evil Hair Salon", the belt failed.
- In "Stark Raving Mad", Clover's belt attached on the bar. Sam's and Alex's belts did not.
- In "Stark Raving Mad", Sebastian cut the cable with his metal hand.
- Sam says in "Feng Shui Is Like Sooo Passe" that the belt is the main reason she has trouble climbing as it does all the work. This is alluded to in "Power Yoga Much?"
- In "Totally Busted" the spies agree that using the belt is easier than climbing by hand.