|Evil Ice Cream Man Much?|
|Followed By||Beauty Is Skin Deep|
Evil Ice Cream Man Much? is episode 16 of Season 4.
An evil ice cream man, enraged that his family business has been driven to bankruptcy by customers' changing tastes in dessert, makes a special ice cream that contains fero-acko and can freeze anyone or anything it touches.
In the B-story, Alex gets bad dating luck.
- High Range Sound Sensing CD and MP3 Player
- Hologram Projecting Mood Ring
- Jetpack Backpack
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Emergency Life Raft
- Missile Launcher
- Sports car
- Electromagnetic Grappling Hook
- The WOOHP budget:
- "Evil Hair Salon" -- buying 2 wigs at $1250 per wig ($2500 total) is considered a major field equipment expense
- "Evil Ice Cream Man Much?" -- damaging a vehicle is met with disdain
- "Shrinking" -- a prototype reconnaissance/surveillance satellite costs $1,000,000; the full scale version costs $1,000,000,000
- "Stark Raving Mad" -- a Compowder is expensive
- Sebastian Saga's rave music is used.
- Clover listens to the Smoochie Platypus band.
- The Ice Cream Man's family has made ice cream for 4 generations.
- Clover isn't allowed to have the Multi Function Charm Bracelet because she inflated the emergency life raft inside an elevator the last time she used it.
- The 3 dresses Alex tries on are in the spies signature colors.
- Goof: Alex's eye color changes to green during the briefing.
- Goof: Right before Alex uses the Hologram Projecting Mood Ring her fingernails can be seen on her catsuit.