|Evil Heiress Much?|
|Proceeded By||Evil Bouquets Are Sooo Passe|
Evil Heiress Much? is episode 14 of Season 4.
- Jerry Lewis
- Milan Stilton
- Chester Bates
- Helena Simms
- Kimberly Kelly
- Thomas Hansen
The 3 richest people in the world disappear and the girls are sent to protect the materialistic and conceited heiress Milan Stilton (a parody of Paris Hilton). She imprisons them when they realize that she is the abductor herself. Unable to settle for fifth place and lacking ability, Milan has resorted to kidnapping to obtain first place.
In the B-story, Sam gives up material possessions.
- Emerald Tracking Pendant
- Linked to Compowder
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Titanium Drill Heel Boot
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- The Power 4
- Bill Gates parodies
- A Milan look-a-like is seen in "Pageant Problems".
- Clover reads "Rich" and "Totally Loaded" magazine.
- Sam subscribes to fitness magazines.
- Jerry eats fish and chips and does not understand the popularity of Sushi.
- Goof: Before it is reveal that Fufu is a robot Alex refers to Fufu as a "he" even though Milan had just called Fufu a "she".