|Proceeded By||Evil Sorority|
|Followed By||Evil Pizza Guys|
Evil Gymnasts is episode 8 of Season 5.
When Jerry decides to take a vacation in Europe, he brings the girls with him to work out of WOOHP's European office in Paris, France; which is located under the Eiffel Tower. When a Romanian women's gymnastics team suddenly goes missing, Jerry sends the girls in to check it out. They find a woman who is obsessed with winning the gold, regardless of cost.
In the B-story, Alex contacts a distant relative, only to find out, after participating in a few embarrassing "family customs," that she's got the wrong person. This is part 1 of the European mission arc.
- All The Rage Expanding Wig Cage
- Flip-otard Spring Loaded Suit
- Jet aircraft
- Laser Lipstick
- Loose Grip Wristwatch Whip
- Single hull
- Two titanium sails
- European mission arc
- Jerry Lewis's lack of ability to devise original names for WOOHP related things.
- The Loose Grip Wristwatch Whip is similiar to the Lightwhip and the Energy whip.
- Euro WOOHP headquarters is located beneath the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- Malibu University has a course named Dead Languages 101.
- The new WOOHP safety regulations, inspired by Clover's remark in "Evil Roommate", will not be applied consistently in Season 5.
- Alex comments on Jerry's sailing skills: he misses 2 boats and rams 1.
- In 1 scene Euro WOOHP is spelled Euro WOOP.
- This episode reveals that Alex is part French, probably from her father's side of the family, since Carmen (Alex's mother) is shown to be hispanic.