|Evil Coffee Shop Much?|
|Proceeded By||Space Much?|
|Followed By||Forward to the Past|
Evil Coffee Shop Much? is episode 5 of Season 3.
Das Coffee Haus, a brand new, upscale coffeehouse chain, opens its doors and becomes incredibly popular overnight. The chain's signature treat is a dip in the "Perkolator 9000", a machine that submerges patrons in a full-bodied coffee bath.
When perky patrons are suddenly reported missing, Jerry sends the girls in to investigate. What they discover is an evil barista brewing up a mighty revenge from his underground beanery/lair.
In a B-story, Mandy finds out that Sam, Clover and Alex are spies. But impressed by her "tenacity" and "quick wit," Jerry decides to make her a spy. Chaos ensues.
- Head For Cover Hoverboard
- Jetpack Backpack
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Mini Charm Bracelet
- Second Skin
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- The skydiving excuse is used.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- The Coffee Guy has a vaguely steampunk appearance.
- This is the only episode where Mandy officially works for WOOHP.
- Goof: Sam was captured by the Coffee Guy; but when Clover, Alex, and Mandy are attacked by him Sam is seen with them and Mandy is gone.