|Evil Coffee Shop Much?|
|Proceeded By||Space Much?|
|Followed By||Forward to the Past|
Evil Coffee Shop Much? is episode 5 of Season 3.
Das Coffee Haus, a brand new, upscale coffeehouse chain, opens its doors and becomes incredibly popular overnight. The chain's signature treat is a dip in the "Perkolator 9000", a machine that submerges patrons in a full-bodied coffee bath.
When perky patrons are suddenly reported missing, Jerry sends the girls in to investigate. What they discover is an evil barista brewing up a mighty revenge from his underground beanery/lair.
In a B-story, Mandy finds out that Sam, Clover, and Alex are spies. But impressed by her "tenacity" and "quick wit," Jerry decides to make her a spy. Chaos ensues.
- Head For Cover Hoverboard
- Jetpack Backpack
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Mini Charm Bracelet
- Second Skin
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- The skydiving excuse is used.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- The Coffee Guy has a vaguely steampunk appearance.
- This is the only episode where Mandy officially works for WOOHP.
- Clover provides the end video in this episode.
- Goof: Sam was captured by the Coffee Guy; but when Clover, Alex, and Mandy are attacked by him Sam is seen with them and Mandy is gone.
- Goof: Around ten minutes in, as Mandy is sliding down the pillar and whining, when she turns to face the camera her right leg phases through the horizontal bar between the two pillars.