|Evil Airlines Much?|
|Proceeded By||Super Agent Much?|
|Followed By||Creepy Crawly Much?|
Evil Airlines Much? is episode 16 of Season 3.
When Bling Jet, a brand new, super-glamorous, super-fast airline makes its debut, Clover is totally stoked, because she just won a contest to fly on the plane's maiden voyage. Clover, along with a gaggle of international mega-celebrities, will fly from L.A. to Paris in the blink of an eye. She is living the jet-set life, until the flight takes a turn for the worst: First, one of the members of Triple Threat goes missing then second, Clover noticed that their flight has bypassed Paris. Clover figures out that their pilot, Captain Hayes, is actually a demented villain suffering from a major case of CWS (Celebrity worship syndrome). Since he could not seem to hang with the cool crowd down on earth, he is decided to take them on a "permanent vacation", he will "fly the friendly skies" with them forever and ever! Of course, he did not count on having a spy on board. And so, after a 911 X-powder call from Clover, it is Samantha and Alexandra to the rescue.
After the battle with the robot flight attendants, the spies now dress up as the flight attendants and try to stop Hayes, but he traps them and depressurizes the cockpit. Desperate for additional help, Clover uses the intercom to alert the other passengers about Hayes' evil scheme and encourages them to stand up against the flight crew and Hayes. However as the passengers try to attack Hayes, other flight crew encircle the mob, causing Clover's plan to fail. Desperately, Sam tries to slow the plane down, while Alex and Clover use oxygen masks to restore the cockpit's oxygen levels. However as Sam uses an experimental gadget, it fails to work properly and the plane drops rapidly. Alex reels Sam back into the cockpit, and Clover initiates the emergency landing procedure, using the air approved landing system button. Suddenly, Hayes returns to the cockpit and confronts the girls, but Sam and Alex manage to defeat him and damage his remote control allowing Clover to complete the emergency landing procedure.
As Bling Jet comes to a landing, the celebrities are rescued while Captain Hayes is arrested by WOOHP. During the disembarkation, Alex reminds the celebrities to sue Hayes for the incident. The episode concludes with Clover giving Sam and Alex the pictures of Triple Threat as a compensation for forgetting to mail their entries.
- Fire Ants Hots Pants
- Metal Mashing Boxing Glove
- Nuclear Powered Propeller Cap
- Quick Stash Moustache
- Many of the same celebrities are seen in the episodes:
- Clover does not wear her catsuit in this episode.
- Ricky Mathis makes a brief cameo in this episode.
- Hayes is seen again in "Evil Hotel" and "Celebrity Swipe!".
- One of the passengers is seen in "Pageant Problems".
- Bling Jet departed from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX/KLAX). The destination is Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG/LFPG).
- The uniforms are similar to real-life Pan American World Airways uniforms.
- Bling Jet bears a striking resemblance to the Aqua Vitae Resort.
- Bling Jet can fly at speeds up to 91,000,000 miles per hour (146,000,000 kilometres per hour). Which is 118,644 times faster than the speed of sound (767 miles per hour).
- The tagline "Fly the friendly skies" is derived from the United Airlines slogan used from 1965 to 1996, and re-used in 2013.
- Goof: When Sam says that she and Alex know Clover won the contest because they're stand next to her the ears on the panda on Alex's pajama top are colored white instead of black.
- Goof: The eyes on the panda on Alex's pajama's keeps switching between which parts are white and which ones are black.