|Do You Believe in Magic?|
|Air Date||June 1, 2001|
|Followed By||The Iceman Cometh|
Do You Believe in Magic? is episode 24 of Season 1.
The spies go after an art thief only to find that all of their leads point to a supposedly deceased magician. In a B-story, the spies accuse Mandy of sabotaging their photography projects for Beverly Hills High.
- Bolas Wrap A Belt
- Feline Streamline Catsuit
- Designed for stealth
- Hairpin High Jumper Extender Pole
- Headband Illuminator
- Jet aircraft
- Portable Reporter Recorder
- CD Throwing Star
- Stage 2 re-entry disengagement
- Suction Cup Glove
- Sam says that her last name is Simpson, but that is likely an alias since it is never used again.
- The title is a reference to the song "Do You Believe in Magic".
- The Beverly Hills High principal's last name is Jenkins.
- This episode shows that Clover might be bilingual since she could read the engraving on the back of the hypnowatch. In reality, the engravings on the watch are Elder Futhark, also known as "old runes". The words on the watch mean nothing.
- Beverly Hills High has a photography contest.
- King Tark is a reference to Tutankhamun.
- Alexandra refers to Mandy as the "worst villain of all" at the end of the episode.
- Goof: When Clover snaps Gregor out of his hynotic state her hand is bare.
- Goof: When Alex calls Mandy the worst villain at the end of the episode there is a brief moment where the girls photo is no longer light damaged.
- Goof: A couple of the photo judges suits change color several times.