|Do You Believe in Magic?|
|Air Date||June 1, 2001|
|Followed By||The Iceman Cometh|
Do You Believe in Magic? is episode 24 of Season 1.
The spies go after an art thief only to find that all of their leads point to a supposedly deceased magician. In a B-story, the spies accuse Mandy of sabotaging their photography projects for Beverly Hills High.
- Bolas Wrap A Belt
- Feline Streamline Catsuit
- Designed for stealth
- Hairpin High Jumper Extender Pole
- Headband Illuminator
- Jet aircraft
- Portable Reporter Recorder
- CD Throwing Star
- Stage 2 re-entry disengagement
- Suction Cup Glove
- Sam says that her last name is Simpson, but that is likely an alias since it is never used again.
- The title is a reference to the song "Do You Believe in Magic".
- The Beverly Hills High principal's last name is Jenkins.
- This episode shows that Clover might be bilingual since she could read the engraving on the back of the hypnowatch.
- Beverly Hills High has a photography contest.
- King Tark is a reference to Tutankhamun.
- Alexandra refers to Mandy as the "worst villain of all" at the end of the episode.
- Goof: When Clover snaps Gregor out of his hynotic state her hand is bare.
- Goof: When Alex calls Mandy the worst villain at the end of the episode there is a brief moment where the girls photo is no longer light damaged.
- Goof: A couple of the photo judges suits change color several times.