|Dental? More Like Mental|
|Proceeded By||Super Nerd Much?|
|Followed By||Escape From WOOHP Island|
Dental? More Like Mental is episode 11 of Season 3.
The girls are sent on a mission to investigate why some famous people have gone missing. They find that the people have nothing in common, save for going to the same dentist.
In the B-story, Alex has a toothache but is too afraid to go to a dentist. Also, the girls suspect Mandy has gone broke due to Mandy's sudden uncharacteristic behavior, but it turns out that Phoebe confiscated her credit cards as part of her being grounded due to her poor grades in school.
- Bio-rhythm Satellite
- Link to Compowder
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Hologram Projecting Mood Ring
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Laser Nail File
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Mandy's low grades are mentioned in "Alex Gets Schooled" and "Dental? More Like Mental". However, she manages to graduate in "Evil Graduation".
- Clover makes a reference to the film "Dude, Where's My Car?"
- This episode is the sequel to "Alex Gets Schooled", that marks a few weeks after Mandy got grounded for her bad grades.
- When the girls are looking in shock at Mandy's sack lunch, the "potato" on Sam's fork is green. After Mandy's excuse that she is eating a bologna sandwich because the cafeteria food is "grody", the potato on Sam's fork changes back to its regular beige color.
- It is revealed that, at least up to this point, Sam continues to put her initials on her clothing (this is how she was able to identify a sweater that was once her's).
- Goof: Clover says that she has never been kidnapped and taken to Paris, but in "Freaky Circus Much?", she and Alex were kidnapped and taken to Paris.
- Goof: When Sam closes the Compowder after cross-referencing all the missing people, if you look closely, you can see that she has 6 fingers on her right hand instead of 4.
Phoebe: (off-screen) Mandy! You're not allowed to talk to your friends! That is what being grounded means!
Clover: (confused) Grounded?
Mandy: (panics) Please... these are so not my friends.
Phoebe: No buts, young lady! You will get your Master Platinum back and your freedom when those grades improve. (drags Mandy inside) Now up to your room!