|Air Date||December 10 2013|
|Proceeded By||Totally Switched Again|
Clowning Around! is episode 19 of Season 6.
When people around the world suddenly turn up with crazy clown makeup all over their faces, acting as circus performers than their normal selves, Jerry sends the spies to investigate. The girls quickly discover is that the people all share one thing in common: they used the same brand of makeup called Clownique (which appears as regular makeup at first glance, but upon application transforms into brightly colored clown style makeup that will not come off)! As the investigation continues, the girls discover that the makeup is the brainchild of Bozette Slapstick, a disgruntled clown woman who is bitter that the world no longer appreciates clowns as much as they used to, and is determined to force that appreciation by turning everyone into a clown (including Clover).
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Giant Soap Bubble Balloon
- Hairpick Lockpick
- High Powered Faux Earring Magnet
- High Velocity Atomizer
- Jetpack Backpack
- Lab In A Briefcase 9000
- Porta Lab 9000
- The skydiving excuse is used.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- Mandy comments on Bozette Slapstick's contortion ability and yoga routine.
- Bozette is the second clown/mime themed villain the girls had to face. The first is, of course, Jazz Hands. Bozette's scheme is also similar to his own.
- The name is of the clown make-up is Clownique, a spoof of the Clinique brand.
- Goof: When the girls are trapped in the box there is a brief moment where the clown lipstick Clover has on is just on her lips instead of spread out over the lower half of her face.