|Air Date||December 1, 2001|
|Proceeded By||Stuck in the Middle Ages with You|
Child's Play is episode 5 of Season 1.
A villain is making all of the adults in the world act as children using evil technology disguised as old-fashioned toys, particularly in the form of a Barbie inspired doll called "Little Anne". Sam is also affected, becoming a woman-child in behavior.
In a B-story, Clover develops a crush on Caitlin's older brother, Rick, who's a senior at Beverly Hills High. Clover tries dressing and acting older to impress him, but finds out at the end of the episode that he is actually going out with Mandy.
- Ejectabean Bracelet
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Jet aircraft
- Manicure Kit
- Motorcycle/Snowmobile combination vehicle
- Tracking Accessory Device
- Compowder activated
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- Mrs. Lewis has a suit similar to Clover's yellow suit.
- This is the first episode Sam gets brainwashed or hypnotized.
- It is revealed that Caitlin has an older brother named Rick, who's a senior at Beverly Hills High, but this episode marks his only appearance in any episode of "Totally Spies!"
- Vladimir 's fashion resembles a 1970's disco dancer.