|Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands|
|Proceeded By||Green with N.V.|
|Followed By||I, Dude|
Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands is episode 8 of Season 2.
The spies are sent to investigate the hottest new boy band, Teensicle, when several band members begin to mysteriously disappear. When the band members resurface unaffected, the spies detect strange changes in their personalities. It turns out that the members of a washed-up boy band called Boy Candy are stealing the current pop stars' faces in order to revive their has-been careers.
In the B-story, Mandy's throwing a pool party to celebrate her getting a tattoo, and invites Sam and Clover but not Alex, feeling that Alex isn't "cool enough" to attend. Alex contemplates getting a tattoo, but in the end she doesn't and goes to Mandy's party anyway. After Mandy tries forcing Alex to leave the party, Alex gets angry and shoves Mandy into her pool. Mandy's tattoo gets all smudged and runny, showing it was actually water based ink, and everyone leaves.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Functioning Stereo Headphone
- Crash Proof Afro
- Jet aircraft
- Laser Lipstick
- Scanner Watch
- Power Yoga Chi-(Tae)kwondo
- Long Tiger
- Skipping Goat
- Squatting Bear
- Teensicle is seen.
- Shirley returns in "Power Yoga Much?", but as the villain out for revenge.
- The title of this episode is a play on the saying "Boys will be Boys".
- This episode is a parody of the music industry.
- Since Mandy's tattoo was not real, it must have been a temporary henna tattoo that was not waterproof.
- Teensicle is platinum selling.
- Alex listens to Boy Candy, but in later episodes she's shown to like Teensicle, so she apparently gets over her liking for Boy Candy.
- Boy Candy is mentioned in "Planet of the Hunks".
- T-Bone of Boy Candy reappears in Season 5 episode "Evil Hotel", once again a famous celebrity.
- Party-goer: (about Mandy) Her tattoo’s fake. What a poser.
- David: (to Sam, Clover and Alex) Can you believe Mandy? What a fake.