|Baddies on a Blimp|
|Air Date||December 13 2013|
|Followed By||Jungle Boogie|
Baddies on a Blimp is episode 21 of Season 6.
When Jerry summons the spies, the girls think that they are going to be called into duty to take down some crazed, criminal baddy. Instead, they quickly discover that this will be an assignment of a different type. Jerry wants the spies to use the WOOHP blimp to transport 3 villains; Yves Mont Blanc, Manny Wong, and Violet Vanderfleet; to the Prison at WOOHP Island. But as the spies head off on their mission, the baddies stage a mutiny with plans to release all the prisoners from the island and leaving the spies there. Can the spies stop them before it is too late?
In the B-story, Clover visits the idea of dating former boyfriends.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Laser Lipstick
- Mini 3D Projector
- Onion Powder Grenade
- Portable Override Anything Billfold
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Wristwatch Shrink-inator
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- Clover takes a Yoga-robics class.
- The lightning strike that disables the blimp's computer is similiar to the scene from the film "Stealth".
- The episode's title is a parody of the film "Snakes on a Plane"
- The first island Prison was destroyed in "Escape From WOOHP Island.
- Blaine's hairstyle in Season 6 has been redrawn and is spiked upwards. His hair and fringes slightly resemble Jin Kazama from the "Tekken" series.
- Several villains from previous episodes make cameos. Examples include Marco Lumiere, Lasputin Zero, Frankie Dude, and the Great Kandinsky.
- One of the ex-boyfriends Clover calls was inspired to create a video game/computer company after she rejected him.
- This episode marks the return of Clover's boyfriend, Blaine. Clover's initially happy to see him, but easily discovers that her rival, Mandy is been dating with him as the last girl from L.A. after Blaine tells her that he has had enough of dating L.A. girls, making Clover had enough of dating ex-boyfriends.
- Jerry: The Prisoners have arrived now to test out WOOHP’s newest Prototype.
- Blaine: Got it Jerry and if anything bad happens I will there to handle it.
- Sam, Clover, Alex: Blaine!!
- Clover: So, Blaine. I guess this means y'know you and me the hottest two items in WOOHP, together once again.
- Blaine: You're really great Clover. But here's the thing, I'm done dating girls from L.A. The last one, Mandy was just so high maintenance
- Clover: (angrily shocks) You dated Mandy!
- Imaginary Mandy: Nyahahahaha!!!
- Blaine: Good job on your mission, sport. (while hanging in the ladder of the moving helicopter).
- Clover: (saddens) Ugh...I can't believe that Mandy ruined Blaine for me...?
- Alex: (encourages) It will be okay, Clover.
- Sam: Maybe it's a sign to take a break on dating exs.
- Clover: (saddens) Ugh... you're probably right.