|Air Date||December 13 2013|
|Proceeded By||Clowning Around!|
|Followed By||Baddies on a Blimp|
Astro-Not is episode 20 of Season 6.
Bizarre tide patterns popping up around the world prompt Jerry to have the spies investigate. They find that the culprit is a beam from outer space, clearly aimed at Earth for sinister intentions. Further investigation leads the spies to a deranged woman, Cosmo, who was kicked out of the space program for having a few screws loose. Now, in an effort to get revenge on the world, she's using a high-tech device to remove gravity from Earth, if she can't go to outer space, she'll bring outer space to Earth! It's up to the spies to stop her before they, along with everyone and everything else on the planet, end up in space.
In the B-story, Alex gets hooked on her daily horoscope to an extreme degree.
- 3-D Projector Sunglasses
- Diamond Swim Ring
- Groovy Gravity Boot
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Lunar Lip Booster
- Clover speaks fluent Valleyspeak and the surf culture language.
- "I, Dude"
- Malibu University has:
- The Malibu University library has computer terminals built in to its tables.
- Cosmo's hairstyle resembles that of a character of the same name from the "Sonic X" anime series.
- The title of the episode is a parody of the word astronaut.
- One of the students resembles Milan Stilton.
- Alex's horoscope sign is Pisces.
- Clover's line "these boots were made for stompin'" is a reference to Nancy Sinatra's signature hit song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'".