|Arnold The Great|
|Air Date||April 14, 2006|
|Followed By||Mani-Maniac Much?|
Arnold The Great is episode 10 of Season 4.
- Jerry Lewis
- Arnold Jackson
- Geraldine Husk
Following a humiliation in the lunchroom, Arnold Jackson is left depressed. That night, as they watch someone breaking into an armored car, Arnold, dressed as a superhero, appears, and attempts to capture the man. The van leaves under remote control and drives off a cliff. Sam, Clover, and Alex save Arnold, and make him swear to keep their identities secret. Geraldine Husk appears after the spies leave, and gives Arnold a utility belt. The next day, Arnold's superhero alter ego has been reported saving people, but the device is secretly brainwashing Arnold to destroy the spies.
In the B-story, Alex finds a stray puppy, and looks after him, as she attempts to find the owner.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Jetpack Backpack
- Laser Nail File
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Anti Gravity
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- The title is a reference to the use of placing "the Great" after a person's first name.
- Geraldine uses the line from "The Wizard of Oz": "I'll get you, my Jerry, and your little dog too!"; when chasing Jerry.
- Geraldine admits her "Tornado in a Tub" is a copy of the Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer or the Tornado In A Can Of Hairspray.
- Geraldine quickly alters her plan to include Arnold when her original plan fails.
- How did Arnold find out about the plan to rob the armored car?
- Geraldine's belt has a "G" logo.
- It is revealed that Clover accidentally hit the mayor's car with the Laser Nail File.
- Mandy provides the ending video in this episode.
- Goof: The bar graph in Sam's book changes when Sam explains her theory to Alex.
- Goof: When the girls arrive in Jerry's office after being WOOHPed Alex's bag disappears.
- Goof: GLADIS says that M-ray Contact Lense are aquamarine but when Sam uses them they are red.
- Goof: When Alex is holding Arnold the left wing on Alex's Jetpack Backpack changes color from metalic purple to red.
Sam: Arnold, what are you doing here?
Arnold: I had the same question for you. Are you guys... Superheroes?
(Sam with water power, Clover with fire power, Alex with electric power)
Alex: That would be super-spies.
G.L.A.D.I.S.: Clover, you'll have the laser nailfile. And let's avoid hitting the mayor's car again.
Clover: (To Arnold) Sorry, Arnie. Gotta go, we're on a case.
Arnold: Hey! Maybe I can join you guys. Admiral Admirable and the Super Spies! Cool, huh?
Clover: Cool? Not.
Arnold: Well, why not? I've got the outfit!
Alex: Forget it Arnold. There's more to being a super-spy than funny clothes!
Sam: Look, we gotta trust you not to tell anyone that we're spies, okay. It could put our very lives in danger.
Arnold: (Arnold puts his head down discouraged.) Fine.
Mandy: Get away from me! You are useless!
Arnold: Aww... I am useless.
Sam: Oh, hey Arnold. Don't listen to her.
Clover: Yeah, it's no biggie. Nobody got hurt... except Mandy's pride.
Arnold walks away discouraged and pulls out a comic book.)
Arnold: I wish I could be more like Admiral Admirable. He always saves the day...
(Arnold clenches the comic book in his fist out of anger.)
(Making fun of Arnold)
Dominique: Don't worry, I'll save you.
Arnold: Hey guys! Hi... Clover. What cha doing?
Clover: Take a wild guess Arnold.
Arnold: (Slightly embrased) Uhh... eating lunch. He heh heh heh.
Clover: Oh, 'quelle surprise'? Look who's Student of the Week... again!
Sam: Doesn't Mandy ever get tired of buying votes?
Clover: Does a piranha ever get tired of biting toes?
Clover: Hello! Detention Alert! We're gonna be late for first period if we don't hurry!
Sam: This puppy obviously belongs to someone. We gotta return him.
Clover: (Puts on an enraged face with flames) Thanks for totally killing my fantasy, Sam!
Sam: Whatever's going on, it reeks of...
Clover: (To Sam) Too bad Alex didn't come with. She's not as picky as you are about playing by the rules.
Security Guard: This time of night, there's only one question worth askin'. Glazed or cream-filled.
(Both guards laugh.)