|Air Date||March 9, 2001|
|Followed By||Wild Style|
Aliens is episode 14 of Season 1.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- The Wrist Mounted Grappler XG
- Hairpick Lockpick
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Digital Camera
- Wireless Internet
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Laser Lipstick
- The CLALG (Combination Laser And Lip Gloss) variant
- Sky Skimmer
- Jetpack Backpack engine (Alien upgrade)
- Tracking Equipment (Alien upgrade)
- Beverly Hills High has a Driver's Education Course.
- Sagan Hawking's name is a reference to Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking.
- GOOPER (Global Organization Of Pilfering Extraterrestrial Resources)
- The aliens are the grey aliens with green skin and pointed ears.
- The aliens use crop circles as distress signals.
- The aliens that Samantha, Clover, and Alexandra meet are an elite team of spies and their boss is named Ja-Rey.
- Alex is a Virgo.
- When the girls are in their farm disguises, Sam and Clover are wearing each others signature colors.
- Alex has used the Jetpack Backpack without problem in previous episodes, but in this episode she can barely use it right.
- WOOHP has an agent named Morrison who frequently trips over the generator cable.
- Goof: When the girls get WOOHPed to Jerry's office and the lights flicker, the center of the flowers on Clover's pants keep changing from light blue to orange.