|Air Date||January 5, 2002|
|Proceeded By||The Fugitives|
|Followed By||Model Citizens|
Abductions is episode 8 of Season 1.
A concerned parent kidnaps Nobel Prize winners and transmits their intelligence into his son to make him the smartest student at school.
- Emergency Propeller Watch
- Exploding Lipstick
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Steel Cable Launcher
- Beverly Hills High has a theatre and Drama Club.
- The henchmen do not know where WOOHP headquarters is located despite it being a very visible skyscraper in a W shape in the city.
- One of the teachers at Beverly Hills High is Mr. Tedley.
- Jerry Lewis aids the girls in their mission by disclosing an upcoming quiz subject, namely an Isaac Newton quiz in math class. Clover makes the remark "Since when do we study cookie designers in math class?" This is a reference to the Newton cookies that are often made with fig pastes inside.
- Sam's home is located on Marmalade Street.
- Goof: "Quiz" is spelled "Quizz".